- CIRDI timesheet (.xlsx) updated Mar 16/16
Please fill out this form for travel related activities associated with the Institute that are not accounted for in the annual work plan.
- Travel approval form / planning criteria (.doc) includes budget table updated Aug 27/15
As a recipient of funds from Global Affairs Canada, CIRDI is required to comply with the Government of Canada’s policies for travel. Institute management, staff, committee members, contractors and employees will be reimbursed for allowable business expenses as outlined in this policy. Reimbursements for expenses outside of this policy require prior approval and are approved at the discretion of the designated signing authority.
- Travel guidelines (.pdf) updated Feb 19/16
Appendix C – National Joint Council Kilometric Rates for Canada
Appendix E – Expense claim forms (.xls) includes:
- Expense Claim Summary
- Meal & Incidentals claim form
- Taxi Log
- Mileage Log (verify today’s rates)
- UBC Travel Requisition (UBC only)
- You can use this expense claim cover form (.doc) for your contact details and checklist of documents.
Health insurance for travellers
Hospitality and hosting policy
- CIRDI policy on hosting and hospitality (.pdf) updated Apr 17/15